Our mission is to advance information security in local communities throughout the world by providing our members and other security professionals with the opportunity to share knowledge, grow professionally, educate others, and collaborate on projects.
The (ISC)² Austrian Chapter will provide information security professionals in the local community an opportunity to build a local network of peers to share knowledge, exchange ideas and earn CPEs. In addition, you will be able to:
- develop or enhance your leadership skills by serving as an officer or chairing a committe
- pursue speaking or writing opportunities for chapter functions or general public
- collaborate with other local chapter organizations to develop synergy and share knowledge
- advance security awareness within the local community, from children to senior citizens
- mentor students as they pursue and enter the information security profession
The goals of the (ISC)2 Austria Chapter are (a) the promotion of a networking of information security experts with (ISC)2 certifications; (b) holding events for the purposes
described under point a and for exchanging / presenting new developments in the information security field; and (c) a communication between the international organization (ISC)2, the Chapters in other countries e.g. Switzerland and Germany and the local Chapter in Austria.
If you would like to be a part of an exciting group of professionals who are interested in discussing hot topics in information and application security, then attend one of our meetings to meet the chapter and learn who we are! For a full list and details of upcoming events, visit our Events page.